With the commitment of IAB Spain involved in launching training cycles on the most current issues in digital communication , I've made a 30-hour WordPress monograph course thanks to which attendees will end up dominating the most widespread content manager at present, which as you can imagine is WordPress.
The limit of students by course of this first edition is established in ten, to take advantage of the time and teachings in an eminently practical training.
For the course " Domina WordPress " we have developed the following program:
] 1st Session
- Installation and initial configuration (starting with good footing)
- Plugins (installation and configuration)
- Themes (installation, configuration and translation)  09] 2nd Session
- Administration (user management, thematic hierarchies, domain and personalization of the desktop)
- Publication (publication 2.0, blogging and journalism, multimedia, building an audience, conversation management , hypertext)
- SEO "on page" from the cradle.
- Use of keywords, tags and categories.
- Search engine ranking rules.
5th Session  Social media from WordPress
- Integration 2.0
- Expanding the conversation (Disqus, Intense debate, pingbacks, trackbacks)
For the course it is essential that the students come with a computer, because I have already said that all the training is practical, applying at the moment the topics covered.
The course is aimed at the following profiles:
- Communication managers
- Community managers
- Social media st rategists
- Graduates in advertising, marketing, information science and public relations
- Any professional interested in online presence and social branding
The course will be held on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning , from Friday October 7 to Saturday October 22, with the following schedule:
- Friday from 16.30h. at 9pm
- Saturdays from 9am. at 14.30
The place of the training will be the IAB Spain training room, located on Conde de Peñalver Street 52 5ºB. Madrid.
It is already covered more than half of the first course, so if you are interested do not take long to contact Jorge de Blas: firstname.lastname@example.org / 91 402 76 99