There are already many migrations that WordPress has suffered, and that is that although the first hosting was with CDmon, it has already passed by Mediatemple, CDmon again back in 2008, some great years with Gigas to, now, go back to its original house, again by the hand of CDmon a provider that I have never tired of recommending
In the following days there will still be fringes to be fixed, as in any migration, but I am sure that we will all enjoy the new change of accommodation, I am already doing it for days, thanks to the good people of CDmon .
Its advantages, as already expressed in the page on Hosting WordPress are huge, and I'll write them down in case you're considering choosing a provider …
- Own control panel: is a panel designed by developers, in c Continuous innovation thanks to the suggestions of the users. It is intuitive, easy to use, and allows you to easily perform actions that would otherwise require extensive technical knowledge, such as configuring PHP, registering directives, creating FTP or MySQL accounts, it is a real joy that once you know it, you no longer want back to CPanel or similar.
- Free services like the hosting test platform : this is a free hosting in which you can install WordPress or any other CMS and develop the web without any cost Every 30 days you can renew this service and design your site with the peace of mind that you still do not pay for hosting. The difference with the other accommodations is that the page is not visible to the general public. It is accessed via username and password. It is when you publish the web on the Internet that you start paying for the hosting plan you choose. It is a great solution to create new projects and not start paying until it is live and live. Other free services are the private Whois, the DNS, the parking pages, the redirects and the Microplan : the latter is a basic hosting that can be activated with the hiring of a domain . That is to say, for a very affordable price like that of a domain, the user can already have a web hosting with 10 MB of space, 1G of transfer and a personalized email account of 100 MB. It does not work to install a CMS but for fundamental issues like at least having an email or a welcome page.
- Flexible plans : moving from one plan to another, either to grow or to diminish resources is very easy and the same user can do it from the Control Panel. In the case of changing to a lower plan, they compensate you with expiration. This is great, because you do not need to talk to anyone or hire new plans to a greater need: you simply increase the benefits of your accommodation live.
- Free migration : facilitate the arrival at CDmon for anyone who comes from another provider. They do not charge anything for the migration of the web. They take care of everything and it's totally free.
- Hosting with Spanish IP by default: because if you want to boost your positioning in search engines nothing like a web hosting in your own country. By the way, the latency decreases, which also improves the speed of the site.
- 24-hour technical assistance: The main hallmark of CDmon, and I attest to that, is customer service. The fact of speaking the same language, of responding quickly, of being decisive. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year for technical consultations.
- WordPress : Finally, another of the wonders of CDmon is that it offers a CMS installer that you will always find as highlighted to WordPress, but do not end there the advantages offered by having WordPress with CDmon. It is especially interesting to be able to easily configure aspects of PHP such as safe mode register_globals the size and maximum time of upload and wait, or even more advanced variables such as cookie session times on the server or configure Suhosin.
Come on, I'm delighted, and not only do not have to pay out of pocket for the cost of maintaining a blog like WordPress Help which gives many joys but zero economic performance, but to be able to count on CDmon and its excellent and kind technical and commercial service.