WordPress "The Spider Web" and I'm sure that we there is much to learn, enjoy and thrive with WordPress, the world's leading web authoring, publishing and management system.
As always, here are some vital WordPress Help statistics:
- This year we changed the helpwordpress domain .com to ayudawp.com. It was done well but something is always lost along the way, like Alexa ranking points and things like that. The important thing is that readers were not lost, which is the important thing.
- In spite of the above, WordPress Help is the web in the position 626 of all the sites in Spain and the 16,846 in the whole world , what is not bad.
- What has been noticed is the slump in subscriptions by RSS, a standard in clear disuse since Google stopped betting on it, let alone since the reading was set to through readers like Feedly, Flipboard and similar, especially on tablets and mobile phones. Right now there are 2,777 faithful readers by RSS who continue to receive the information in the best possible way.
- The job seeker for WordPress experts was consolidated
- . continue to rise are the subscribers by email no less than 7,965 readers who receive daily in their inbox what is published in WordPress Help.
- In terms of rankings, the most important, the Google Pagerank, follows in a notorious PR 6, something only accessible to highly respected web sites, with many incoming links of quality and information that visitors value as having enough authority to be a reference in their subject matter, of which I am enormously grateful.
- Google has no less than 46.527 pages indexed.
- In these 7 years you have written no less than 34.626 comments.
- Including this, there is the not inconsiderable amount of 3.547 entries
- In the forum 15,110 debates have been created, which have received 40,545 responses from 121,297 users, of which 37,697 are subscribers to the blog, that's nothing.
Has it been missing?
Well, something that always costs me: change design . I have lacked time, as always, but I recognize that I am a little freaky for these things and I keep looking. I'm afraid that in the end I'll be determined to use the default theme, although I'd really prefer an exclusive design, perhaps to promote a good Spanish-speaking designer, so that's where the glove is.
Also, in a few days, we'll suffer a new server migration – and the fifth – to improve speed and performance, and I would like nothing more than the last.
I have nothing but words of thanks to Gigas ]because they have sponsored this blog in an impeccable way, but this costs a lot to maintain it and I do not have any money, so you have to be always looking for opportunities that, at least, do not make me lose money in the endeavor, so a few days Help WordPress will be hosted at CDmon by the way you know that it has always been one of my dearest hosting providers, and I am really delighted to be back with them. Little more. You have already seen that this last month I have written something less than usual, mainly for workload (the one that pays the bills) but nothing will recover the rhythm and you will have your daily dose of WordPress, as in the last 7 years … and the They will come.
Thank you very much for staying there!