Does anyone still have doubts that a blog is a chapter book? I always have at least seen like this. The difference is, clearly, that you do not have a paper copy, but your "book" is only online.
At least so far …
And if we recently saw how to use WordPress to create books of all types and in almost any format, or how to export from WordPress to ePub but today we will see another option, that of publish our entries as book in the desktop publishing service Bubok .
To do this, Bubok has created a plugin – available in the official WordPress.org repository – that greatly facilitates the task, once installed, to create a book with the entries of your blog you just have to do this:
- Register at Bubok.es (or at the store in your country if available)
- Install and activate the Bubok Publisher plugin
- Go to the new menu called " Export to Bubok "
- Enter your email and password to access Bubok
- Choose which entries will be exported, being able to choose by author, categories and dates, just like the standard WordPress exporter.
- Choose which Bubok store will be exported your tickets
- Export and wait, when the process ends you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will receive an email with the confirmation that your book is already published and ready to spread.
Then I recommend, since the publication is automatic, that you review the book from your account in Bubok especially to give you a cover, because in the automatic process, at least in my tests, I have not seen that you can do it on your own. It is also important to change the title of the book, price (which by default is 2 euros) or even create the option to publish on paper, because by default only creates the ebook.
Come on, that although the publication is Immediate is far from the ideal and will require you to review it from your account to offer something ready to promote.
What does it do well? plugin?
- Facilitate self-publishing in one step.
- Capture images, texts, headlines and links
- Quickly export your entries in PDF format
What's wrong with the plugin?
- No adds pagination
- The title
- Does not add cover
What do I think?
What is a quick option, but not effective, because always it will be better if you believe the PDF and selections formats, vintage pagination, title, etc and then publish it in Bubok, or wherever you prefer. It is a much slower process but the result will be as professional as possible, something that the plugin does not get, and only downloads the test I have done warning you that I have already modified the price, name and cover.  In any case you have the last word.