Alerts me Carles Reverter of the launch of his WordPress plugin to create newsletters with a multitude of possibilities, of totally professional features and, what's better, totally free .
The only bad thing about this plugin is that … in what little I've been trying it I have not seen anything better it hooks.  And is that if you take a look at its features the list is impressive:
- Widget for subscriptions
- Personalization of the newsletter
- Possibility to create your own templates ( tutorial here ).
- Multilanguage : recognizes the language of the WordPress site automatically, compatible with WPML and qTranslate .
- Segmentation of subscribers by language and in different lists of co
- automated newsletters ( tutorial here )
- Support for shipments SMTP .
- Total control of deferred shipments, with pause, start, end, error logs and resends.
- Personalization of all messages to users, in any installed language.
- Multilingual Admininstration : English, German, French, Italian, and of course Spanish and Catalan.
- Subscription, cancellation and confirmation of automated subscribers .
- Assistant of simple import that interprets any order of columns and coding of .CSV files.
- Statistics : Subscriptions, cancellations, newsletter submissions, user clicks, reading problems, etc.
- Free and without limitation n some .
Then, use the plugin, although like everything good it costs a bit to know all its possibilities, it is really very simple, as shown in this video …
The plugin can be installed from the same WordPress because is in the official repository and for any questions and more information there is a very complete dedicated web with videos, captures and guides to use it and take advantage of all its characteristics.
The truth is that is very complete I have installed it in a test site – because right now I have no real need to use something like that – and it is amazing since is a product of totally professional quality and to have something of this level without cost is a real luxury.
I do not know what your growth plan will be, but at the momentwhat That seems to me a success because the plugin is tremendously good.