If you do not want to miss the next professional WordPress course that I will teach in Madrid you are in time to sign up for a very limited intensive and totally practical training .
One more year, with the organization of IAB Spain, I will give the totally practical and intensive course called " Domina WordPress ", aimed at communication and new media professionals, community managers and social media strategists.
The course, already in its 5th edition, consists of totally practical sessions for which it is must go with a laptop, in which we will see step by step all you have to know about WordPress to design, manage and enhance your brand content strategy .
The program that we will follow will be the following:
1st Session (Friday, June 12)
- Requirements, installation and initial configuration (starting with good footing)
- Plugins (installation and configuration)
- Themes ( installation, configuration and translation)
2nd Session (Saturday, June 13)
- Administration (user management, domain and personalization of the desktop).
3rd Session (Friday, June 19)
- Publication (publication 2.0, blogging and journalism, multimedia, conversation management, hypertext)
4th Session (Saturday, June 20)
- SEO "on page" from the cradle.
- Use of keywords, tags and categories.  Search engine positioning rules
- Integration 2.0
- Expanding the conversation
At the end of the course all the students will receive an accrediting diploma and an eBook of more than 350 pages with which remember and expand Knowledge
There is little left, and places are limited because the eminently practical nature of the course is limited to a maximum of 12 students for a total use of the contents of it, so run and contact IAB Spain to sign up, which are very few.
Jorge de Blas: firstname.lastname@example.org
91 402 76 99
The course will be held at the following times and address:
From June 13 to 20:
- Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
IAB Spain, C / Lino 7. Madrid