As every year, the teacher Mario Núñez is preparing for his students a detailed manual of WordPress.com which they will then use in their practices.
They are step by step guides, with profusion of captures , an essential and great manual, renewed year after year, with which to start on WordPress.com.
The chapters are as follows:
Manual WordPress.com 2011
- Managing your profile, personal options and user accounts
- Selecting the theme or template for your blog
- Modifying the sidebar using widgets
- Options you must configure before blogging
- Posting content to your blog
- Add images to posts
- The blogroll: Management of recommended links
- Creation of categories and sub-categories in WordPress.com
- Comment management
- Creation and administration of pages static
- Setting the main page of the blog
Do not miss out!
The entry Manual by WordPress.com 2011 published it first Fernando Tellado in Help WordPress . Do not copy content, do not say anything good about you to your readers.
The digital magazine Bolivian Initiatives has created a document in format Word with the main thing for anyone who wants to start a blog on WordPress.com, the platform of creation of free blogs. The manual is very well explained and each step illustrated with images, you can download it here (4,9 Mb)
The consultant Autoritas has created a PDF document that is a great manual for using WordPress 2.6 available as direct download from this link .  What you read is an original content of WordPress Help – Resources, themes, plugins and tutorials in Spanish and published Fernando Tellado first here: PDF Manual for WordPress 2.6
In Digizen have created a series of posts for explain the WordPress administration panel 2.5 like we did with the previous version.  The entry WordPress Handbook 2.5 was first published in WordPress Help .